Conversation at the breakfast table.
Some boy: "yeah, we are spoiled by lots of people"
Josh: "Grandad & Grandma spoil us & so does Pawpop"
Ike: "Papa spoils us, too, but Granny doesnt"
Me: "Why doesnt Granny spoil you?"
Ike: "She cant spoil us because she has to help us with our school if you start crying"
Can you guess what our school year has been like thus far?
Isaac is correct in knowing on whom he can rely.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Count your blessings. When I start crying, there is no one to help, so my kids just end up staying dumb.
Kristen, I was thinking the same thing - who's going to help ME???
:-) Too funny.
Don't worry, I'm sure it's all part of some secret diabolical plot on the part of Granny to spoil them subliminally and then with one gigantic burst on their 16th birthday. But don't tell her I ruined the surprise.
Somehow, I seriously doubt either Tami or Kristen need assistance(well maybe Kristen) so the better question is who will help ME. You guys realize it is all about me right?
Not really, this is Aubrey's issue, Aubrey please know you are SO not alone!
Hey Aubrey. I am so glad I had to opportunity to see you while you were in VA.
Your mom tagged me with a meme. So now I am tagging you. :-)
Jen
I'm tagging you, too!
And, I'm still praying for you!
Love ya,
Teresa
Post a Comment